Thursday, October 27, 2011

Parmesan Fondue

One of my favorite foods has to be CHEESE! My best friend and I love to go to La Fondue in Saratoga, Ca on special occasions. One of the main reasons we love this place is the cheese fondue. La Fondue is kind of expensive to be dining out on regularly. So I looked online to see what sort of fondue I could make with what I already have in the pantry. That's when I stumbled upon this recipe off of Allrecipes.com. I just summarized the recipe to my interpretation and I did this all through the microwave. This recipe really hits the spot if you like rich and creamy parmesan cheese. It's also quick and easy to make. You could even modify the recipe to use as creamy pasta sauce.



  1. Equal parts cream cheese, grated parmesan cheese, milk, and a pinch of garlic salt.  (I used 1/4 cup of each ingredient to make a single person serving.)
  2. Prepare veggies, fruits, and bread for dipping. Set Aside.
  3. Combine cream cheese, parmesan, milk, and garlic salt in a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds then mix.
  4. Repeat until you microwave the fondue for a total of 2 minutes or well combined and warm.



No comments:

Post a Comment